Tagged as: Outstanding Weddings
We are so excited to be gearing up for this weekend as we have three amazing Outstanding Occasions couples getting married!
First up, Jennifer is headed to a Private Residence in Paradise Valley for Ty and Whitney’s intimate ceremony. They will then be off to El Chorro for dinner and dancing under the stars on El Chorro’s gorgeous lawn. Jennifer has had an amazing time working with vendors from all over the country! We can’t wait to see Ty and Whitney’s day come together with the help of Logan Cole Photography, Brinton Films, Root 75, Jack Young Music, West Coast Music, Glam Lounge, Cre8tive Event Rentals, La Tavola Linens, Let Them Eat Cake and many more! We are beyond excited to share all the beautiful detail with you from their wedding day but for now take a peek at some of Ty and Whitney’s engagement photos taken by Logan Cole Photography!
Next, we have Rachel heading to the Four Seasons Resort Scottsdale at Troon North for Eric and Ashley’s special day. Rachel has been working with this sweet couple for months making sure every last detail is perfect! She has a great team behind her which includes Gina Meola Photography, Esthetics in Motion, The JJ’s Band, The Flower Studio, Mike Kennedy, Erin Fink Trend Specialist, Stephanie Nieheisel, Cre8tive Event Rentals, Quest Drape, Us 2 You Party Rentals, Celebrations in Paper and so many others. Ashley and Eric have some of the most adorable engagement photos taken by Gina Meola Photography at Goldfield Ghost Town.
Finally, Danielle will be at Omni Resort and Spa at Montelucia for Jared and Amanda’s colorful and sophisticated wedding day. Jared and Amanda are the couple that everyone adores and everyone wants to be around. Danielle has had such fun helping Amanda plan all the details for their wedding day, incorporate their fun-loving and quirky personalities. The day is going to go off with out a hitch combined with a great team of creatives like About Love Inspired Photography, The Hampton’s, Phoenix Boys Choir, Arc de Belle, Us 2 You Party Rentals, Cloth Connection and Let Them Eat Cake. Jared and Amanda had a blast taking their fall engagement photos with Katie Woodman Photography all around the historic city of Philadelphia.
As always, follow us on our Facebook page and check out our #outstandingoccasions on Instagram for sneak peeks of these amazing weddings throughout the weekend!
Tagged as: Inspirational Wedding Ideas, Wedding Fashion
Everyone is familiar with the traditional wedding veil. Today’s modern bride isn’t necessarily finding the same value in the traditional veil as their grandmothers and mothers did. In fact, the future brides of today are looking for something a little more unique to reflect their own personalities. We are here to unveil five of our favorite veil alternatives:
1. Birdcage Veil Beauties: Both modern and stylish, the chic styling of these trendsetters can be worn in a number of ways with a number of accessories detailing their magnificent form. And because of their simplicity, they can be worn without a fuss for the entire day!
2. Framed with Flowers: Organically whimsical and fashionably floral, headpieces draped in flowers have become all the rage with Bohemian and earth friendly brides everywhere. From over the top to under the radar, the fragrant veil alternatives can be styled just about any way the bride-to-be sees fit!
3. Heavenly Headbands: Creating a look that is both 70′s inspired and modernized by today’s bride, the headband is great for outdoor, destination and Bohemian weddings. Decorate them with as much or as little as you want, and you’ll easily why this alternative is so amazing!
4. Enchanting Embellishments: This look is like jewelry for your head. These accessories can be small and subtle or totally blinged out fantastic. Perfect for any bride looking to be regal on her wedding day!
5. Cap Veiled in Vintage: Modernize the famed flapper look with cap veils. Inspired by the 1920s, cap veils have started to make a resurgence in recent years, and the final look they create couldn’t be more fabulous!
Photo Credit: All photos found on Pinterest.com
Tagged as: Wedding Fashion
A bride must have the perfect pair of bridal shoes for her wedding day. This moment is one of the most important events in a woman’s life, so adding some sparkle and color can transform a bride from gorgeous to amazing. Bridal shoes have to fit well, so don’t study just the looks when you are in the search of the best pair. Make sure you will feel good and you will have no restraints while you walk or dance. A perfect match means comfort and style. Don’t forget that you will have to do a lot of photographs in addition to walking gracefully down the aisle. Here are five of our favorites to get your heart fluttering and your feet stepping in the right direction:
1. Kate Spade Charm Slingback Pumps: Add a little sparkle to the big day with these stunning pumps. This glittery goodness comes in six fabulous colors and is sure to add some magic to your unforgettable day.
2. Badgley Mischka Randall Heels: This pair is definitely made for the blushing bride. These have such a lovely mix of elegance and flirtatious fun. We are just so smitten with how perfectly pretty these pink heels are.
3. Sergio Rossi Mermaid Sandals: These heels left us speechless. We love that they are glamour and beauty redefined. They pass the bling test for sure and take the cake in gorgeous glitz.
4. Valentino Rock Stud Pumps: These are to-die-for! We think these pumps are definitely worth the investment and have the ability to accessorize outfits well after the wedding day. Stunning!
5. Elopement Pump by BHLDN: Once you step into these vintage-style pumps, you will be ready to elope. We love the pop of color and think it’s a fantastic way to incorporate your something blue. Definitely sweet and swoon-worthy!
Any of these choices will absolutely give any bride happy feet!
Photo Credit: Jodi Miller, Kristyn Hogan, Charlotte Jenks Lewis, Lovers Lane Photography, and Lindsay Hite + Laura-Chase McGehee for Readyluck
Tagged as: Outstanding Weddings
This Saturday is a double header Outstanding Occasions wedding weekend for our team, which means we have not one but TWO outstanding couples saying “I Do”.
First, we have the incredibly sweet Andrea and Jacob who are getting married at the Moroccan-inspired Omni Scottsdale Resort at Montelucia, with their ceremony taking place on the beautiful Valencia Lawn and their reception in Valencia Ballroom. We’re excited to be working with Melissa Jill Photography, Serendipity Cinematography, Petal Pusher, MT Sounds, Cre8ive Event Rentals, La Tavola Linen, The Self Portrait Station, idieh design, Let Them Eat Cake, and so many more! Heather has loved designing and planning Andrea and Jacob’s enchanted wedding down to every last detail. We can’t wait to share all that’s in store for their big day, but for now, check out their sweet engagement photos by Melissa Jill Photography.
Our second couple is the the laid back and fun Tina and Ryan who are getting married at the ultra swanky Sanctuary Resort & Spa on Camelback Mountain, with their ceremony taking place on the picturesque Paradise Views and their reception in The Views Ballroom. We’re excited to be working with Nicolle M. with Jennifer Bowen Photography, Table Tops, Etc., Desert House Productions, Glam Lounge, Cre8ive Event Rentals, Classic Cakes & Confections, and many more! It has been so much fun planning Tina & Ryan’s vintage romantic wedding. We can’t wait to share more, but for now check out their fun engagement photos below.
Be sure to check out our Facebook page or #outstandingoccasions on Instagram for sneak peeks from each of these weddings.
Tagged as: Outstanding Weddings
Upon first meeting, Jenna shared with me her vision for her and Shea’s wedding. They wanted to marry at a secluded place that would feel special to both them and their guests. As their guests and them would be all be coming from Canada they found the perfect intimate wedding venue at Sanctuary Camelback Mountain Resort and Spa. The soft blush color palette and pops of desert foliage was the perfect way to show off the beautiful Arizona desert. All the gorgeous images were shot by Erica Valasco Photographers.
Venue: Sanctuary Camelback Mountain Resort and Spa
Color Palette: Blush, Ivory and Gold
Inspiration: Southwest Simplicity
The ceremony took place on Paradise Views which overlooks the picturesque mountains in Scottsdale. Jenna and Shea had a lovely personal ceremony which included touching readings from both of their sisters and signing the marriage licence in front of all of their guests. Then the amazing Simply Three played “Here comes the Sun” by the Beatles to announce the new Mr. & Mrs.! Jenna made sure her Canadian guests didn’t get too hot by providing them with pink parasol’s and floral print fans that complimented soft flower arrangements in mason jars which lined the aisle.
Guests were welcomed to Views Terrace for cocktail hour where Simply Three showed off their knack for playing today’s hits. The tables were dressed in blush linens from La Tavola and beautiful portofino lighting was looped across the existing awning. Jenna’s grandma made the most adorable quilted cactus that was incorporated into their escort card display.
As guests entered into Paradise Views they were welcomed by blush accent lighting and beautiful panoramic mountain views. The head table was covered in La Tavola’s beautiful New York Nude sequin linens. While the guests tables were draped in champagne linens and accented with blush napkins, gold chargers and soft southwestern centerpieces designed by Petal Pusher. Each guest then received a unique cactus cookie favor made by the always delicious The Baked Equation. The dance floor was packed thanks to Dave from MT Sounds playing great music that everyone enjoyed.
Thank you so much to Erica for all the beautiful images! If you want to see more photos from Jenna and Shea’s wedding, head over to Erica Valasco Photographers blog.
Jenna and Shea’s Wedding video shot by Simply Cinema.
Amazing job by all the vendors to make Jenna and Shea’s wedding day perfect!
Officiant: Pastor Jon Bjorgard
Chiavari Chairs: Us to U Rentals