Hello Grooms! Although sipping champagne and getting your hair done is fun pampering for us ladies, your groomsmen would likely prefer something more “manly”. These men have had your back forever, now it time to let them know how much you appreciate them. We have selected The 10 Best Groomsmen Gifts that are simply unbeatable. Groomsmen out there, you are welcome!
1. Practical yet affordable, this gift is made to impress. Let’s be honest, donning formal attire is just part of life once you get to a certain age. This gift is personal, stylish, and will stand the test of time. This wooden box includes customized cufflinks, tie bar, and money clip. These stainless steel (very manly) additions will add some class to any suit.
To The 9′s Tri Pack, $39.99.
2. Talk about sunny skies and outdoor bbq’s, this is the perfect summer day tool. Call your family and friends and let your groomsmen show off their customized bamboo grilling set encasing: spatula, fork and tongs!
Bamboo BBQ Set, $49.95
3. Simple yet realistic, give your groomsmen their new favorite Hydro Flask Tumbler. Perfect for the morning after the wedding much-needed cup of coffee, or an afternoon ice tea, this cup will keep the temperatures just right! This is a gift that your groomsmen can use on a daily basis.
Hydro Flask 22 oz Tumbler, $29.95
4. Not into physical gifts? Try an experience or good old boys night out! Look on sites like Groupon, Top Golf, iFLY, Octane Raceway. Try to find experiences near your wedding and take a night to have some old school fun. This kind of gift will definitely be a memory to last! Plus, who doesn’t like a little competition here and there.
5. Travel toiletry bag, done and done! There is nothing better than receiving a travel item that will be your go-to for every weekend getaway or long distance vacation. Better yet, this case is leather and comes with the option of a personalized initial. No one will be mistaking this customized gem as their own.
Ace of Case travel bag, $69.99
6. Want the classic groomsmen gift? We suggest you go for the sleek stainless steel flask that every groomsmen is bound to want on a wedding day. Spice it up with a monogrammed initial on the front for that extra thank you touch! (Hand out day of wedding at your own risk!)
Shiny Monogrammed Hip Flask Gift for Groomsmen, $17.98
7. Want your groomsmen to look extra sharp on your big day? Gift them with a customized shaving set! You can find all types of shaving kits such as monthly kits, one time, or heavy duty. We suggest a customized Heavenly Shave Set. Gift your friends with a sleek razor, personalized box and boar hair shave brush. Your soon-to-be wife will thank you that the boys look sharp on the wedding day!
Heavenly Shave Set, $54.99
8. You know your groomsmen are looking to have a good time at that open bar, why not prepare them with a simple survival kit for the next day. This kit includes night-of and morning-after supplies such as: DrinkWel, Izola Flask, E-boost, Scope (mouthwash), Bloody Mary Mix. Help your groomsmen survive the morning after!
The Best Man Groomsman Essentials Kit, $38.00
9. Micro-brewing beer kit, yes please! Condoning another night of drinking by possibility turning it into a hobby, this is your perfect groomsmen gift. Try having a brew-off at your next game night.
Mr. Beer American Lager Craft Beer Making Kit, $39.99
10. Last but not least, a versatile cooler! Whether your groomsmen are heading off to a day of fishing, camping, the beach, or a tailgate, a cooler is always an essential. This cooler we picked out for you not only fits the perfect lunch and must-haves but it doubles as your personalized seating!
Pop & Stand Vera Cooler, $39.99
Photo Source: Photovision